Notifications
Clear all

Small Volume Seed Source

lukekj
(@lukekj)
Topic starter  

I'm a new grower and am planning to plant very low volume of seeds this year on a couple of sites to see which varieties (and sites) work best.  Can anyone recommend a supplier (and varieties) to try this year?  I'm thinking in the neighborhood of 100 seeds this year to try and minimize risk (deer,  etc).  Also, does anyone have a ballpark estimate of how many of the 100 planted will be needed for THC testing?
Thanks,
Kevin

This topic was modified 2 years ago 2 times by lukekj

Topic Tags
RockHemp
(@rockhemp)

If you have not sourced your seeds yet, I can source you clones.  $5 each.  I have 2 varieties available and can do 50 of each kind if that is your preference.  

To answer your question about testing, they take a sample from the top 2" of the plant randomly through the field.  They test about 15 plants regardless of field size.

You can call me 608-322-6433. 

Adam

ReplyQuote
jamesjaner
(@jamesjaner)

Posted by: @lukekj

I'm a new grower and am planning to plant very low volume of seeds this year on a couple of sites to see which varieties (and sites) work best.  Can anyone recommend a supplier (and varieties) to try this year?  I'm thinking in the neighborhood of 100 seeds this year to try and minimize risk (deer,  etc).  Also, does anyone have a ballpark estimate of how many of the 100 planted will be needed for THC testing?
Thanks,
Kevin

Hi Luke,

Have you tried growing your own plant this time now? Or are you're still thinking about growing Hemp? Or putting more seeds in the ground?

We have over 1,000 pounds left of Cherry Wine Hybrid Seeds for sale. Our specific seeds are highly sought after for their abundant terpenes, and flavonoids, with a high CBD percentage, and very low (legal levels) of THC. COAs on hand.

I would love to speak with you further about this unique opportunity and any way we can help get you growing Hemp!

You can call me thru 818-649-9269.

Thanks,

James

ReplyQuote
Share: