Notifications

Greetings Fellow Hemp Farmer's  

RSS

Marihemp
(@marihemp)
26/02/2019 8:09 pm  

We are Cloverleaf Farm, located in southern Door county. We are licensed for 2019 as a grower. We aim to expand to processor in 2020. I have a background in horticulture, agriculture, business management and ministry. My husband, Paul has a background as a plant manager for ingredient manufacture. I'm a veteran of the Air Force and we have procured a small plot along highway 57 across from Renard's Daile. I have extensive, decades of experience working with growing cannabis. We hope to work closely with local 4H and FFA since we are located almost directly across from the school district.

We are currently searching for seeds.

This topic was modified 12 months ago by Marihemp

Charlesbower
(@charlesbower)
04/03/2019 9:34 pm  

Did you look on the DATCP website? Here is a link to approved seed handlers for Wisconsin (although you can buy from elsewhere at your own risk). I spoke with Ben Agnew. Seems like he has a good handle on what he is doing, I am not going to post his price on here as I am sure it is ever changing. I am trying around 3 acres this year for the first time and may go with Oregon CBD. Any luck on talking to potential buyers?

ReplyQuote
Charlesbower
(@charlesbower)
04/03/2019 9:34 pm  

Whoops forgot to post the website, here you go https://datcp.wi.gov/Pages/Programs_Services/IHLicensedSeedSources.aspx

ReplyQuote
Rickb
(@rickb)
05/03/2019 7:30 pm  

Boring Hemp  LLC, Boring Oregon

Barry = owner/grower

Seeds=$1.10 per feminized seed

first met him at seminar  in Cambridge  WI in January put on by purple cow organics. Just ordered  4000 seeds last week, will be ordering another 4000 seeds of a different strain of seeds in a couple of weeks. Feminized  seeds, very much a straight shooter.  Nice guy.

ReplyQuote
Deb@Bayhaven
(@debbayhaven)
04/04/2019 5:59 pm  

Hello!

We are in Egg Harbor, planning to grow this year as well.  Looking forward to seeing how it goes!

ReplyQuote
Jay HigherYieldsHemp
(@jay-higheryieldshemp)
02/05/2019 3:20 pm  

Deb@Bayhaven - I hope the spring is treating the Egg Harbor area well - here in Eau Claire the sun has decided to hibernate for awhile.  

Higher Yields Hemp is here as a resource to support you in the grow thru supporting in finding a contracted buyer for product.

Feel free to reach out to my at 715-563-4828 and/or visit http://higheryieldshemp.com/

Jay

ReplyQuote
HeatherNill
(@heathernill)
28/05/2019 4:06 pm  

Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself as a resource who supports hemp farmers and businesses.  Bank of the West is in the Top 3 agriculture lenders in the country.  How can we help you? 
Heather.Nill@bankofthewest.com

414-530-1925

ReplyQuote
Share: